At ZXBio, we welcome the best talent to join our team. Through building a highly automatic operational process and keeping a small team, every employee will have the opportunity to maximize the potential to improve their professional skills and at the same time to learn to build a new form of biotech company from different perspectives.
Our current engineer team includes talents from 211/985 universities such as University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, National Institute of Biological Sciences, etc. We aim to build a stable top-tier team with a wide range of technology reserves.
We Highly Value
Full Time Job
Location: Mogan Mountain Hi-Tech National Development Zone, Deqing, Huzhou, Zhejiang, China (about 30min drive from Hangzhou)
Under general supervision, this position would frequently interact with founding members to design and assemble an in-house antibody production line.
1. Responsible for antibody production and manufacturing process optimization
2. Responsible for understanding different antibody production technologies, engaging and assisting founding members to produce high quality antibody at small scale (laboratory setting) and develop it into large scale automatic antibody production platform.
1. Education: bachelor degree (3-5 years industry experience) or master degree (1-2 years industry experience), biology, immunology or biochemistry related majors. Chinese Project 211/985 universities preferred
2. Have at least 1 year of experience for cell culture and protein purification (preferred experience with FPLC)
3. Willing to cooperate, and entrepreneurship
4. Able to read English material, familiar with the antibody manufacture industry both in China and the other countries
5. Good communication and writing skills
6. Familiar with patent registration process in China, familiar with the drug development (clinical trial) process and related regulation policy in China (Optional)
Wages and benefits: five social insurance and one housing fund, salary negotiable.
We offer apartments to our employees in the Hi-Tech National Development Zone
If you are interested, please send your resume/CV to